Affordable A3 printing
- Make your everyday printing, scanning, and copying easy with an HP DeskJet all-in-one that simply works-right out of the box. Save money with HP’s lowest-priced ink cartridges. Plus, save space with an all-in-one designed to fit where you need it. Features Affordable, high-quality printing Print all the quality photos and documents you need for a great value with HP’s lowest-priced ink cartridges. Print more for less, using the world’s No. 1 printer brand plus HP ink cartridges. Just what you need-right away Count on easy versatility. Print, scan, and copy what you need quickly with a reliable all-in-one. Easy from the start Get started in fewer steps. Easily set up this all-in-one to print, scan, and copy with simple controls. Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it. Reduce your impact Conserve resources-without sacrificing performance-using an all-in-one that’s ENERGY STARÂ® certified. Reduce your environmental impact. Count on easy, free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. scan copy and print Photo and Document Affordable, high-quality printing Simplify your day. Print, scan, and copy with ease – and tackle more everyday tasks than you ever have Easy from the start Reduce your impact Fresh, friendly and inviting design with accent colours, faster print speeds Easily set up this all-in-one to print, scan, and copy with simple controls; Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit where you need it Print everything from coupons to school projects affordably – right at home Print Speed: 7.5 ppm (black and white), 5.5 ppm (color) Paper capacity: 60 sheets Maximum print resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi Faster print speeds
- Now you can handle all your business printing and A3 output in your own office using a single printer. Print everyday business documents, marketing materials and wide-format projects at an affordable price—often less than printing at a copy shop.
- Easily print on different types of paper—plain, premium, and glossy—with adjustable paper trays. The printer supports sizes from 3 by 5 in up to 12 by 18 in and weights up to 220 g/m².
- Use the HP Print Cost Estimator—available in the included HP Print View Software—to compare the cost of printing internally versus at a copy shop.1
High-quality output on a range of documents
- Make an impact by putting your business in the best light. Using in-line printer architecture, four colors are aligned and applied in a single pass for reliable, accurate print quality.
- HP ImageREt 3600 is image resolution technology that creates smooth colors, sharp images, and crisp text. Original HP cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner deliver consistent, print shop-quality results for professional office printing.
- Achieve consistent results at speeds of up to 20 ppm and a first page out in as fast as 14.5 seconds.
- With Instant-on Technology warm-up time from Low-power mode is up to 50% faster. In fact, your print job may be finished before many printers have started printing.2
Easy to use, share and maintain
- The printer’s control panel is intuitive and instructive. Networked models are easy to share, and it’s a snap to replace and order supplies.
- Access the technology, services, solutions, and support you need to manage and grow your business with HP Total Care.